- You will experience our large and relaxing hunting lodge along with our comfortable bunkhouse.
- A 6 percent sales tax will be added to all hunts.
- Airport Pickup is from Pierre, South Dakota
- Hunts do not include:
- Hunting license
- Gratuity for guides, maids, and cook
- Approximate cost of license:
- Deer: $300
- Turkey: $225 two tags
- Small Game (upland): $121
- Varmint (prairie dog): $69
- Shipping for birds will vary depending on weight but should be around $150. Shipping for deer and turkey will be arranged upon arrival or prior to the hunt.
- We suggest a Tail for Tails Taxidermy owned by Larry Wold. Larry is a master taxidermist, a national award winner, and a state champion.
- Non-hunters are welcome for an extra $300 a day.
- All federal and state game laws are to be abided by and it is your responsibility to know the laws and regulations.